Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (PROPRIETOR)     26 April 2014

Non refundable airticket

Dear Sir/madam,

I am running private ticket booking office for bus, train and Air tickets,   on 22/04/2014 booked a air ticket  in ETHIIOPIAN AIRLIN for 2 passengers  from MUMBAI TO WINDHOEK( Country: Namibia), journey date onward 03/05/2014 and return journey on 11/05/2014,  total cost ot the ticket is 1,31558-00.

due to their personnel  reason passenger not able to journey by the same flight and asked me to cancel the ticket,  if i go for making cancellation, customer care people telling that, ticket is not non refundable and not changeable.

pl guide me how to get refund 

PRADEEP KUMAR, N

MOB: 9008262583,

SHIMOGA, KARNATAKA

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2014

You should go by the agreed terms and conditions on such issues, hope you are aware of such conditions if not ask your Manager to provide one, see it, if not understood, approach your Manager and act as per his advise.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 May 2014

If it is a peak season, naturally the airlines people will put strict terms and conditions, and one of such condition is non-refundable. At the time of taking agency discuss with the airlines people and come to an mutual understanding between you.  Ultimately the customers should not suffer and the arilines people should not get bad name. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register