LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jac (Properitor)     16 April 2015

Non payment by the client

Is there anyone who can help me, i hope someone from this group can give a light on this..

I am a musical instrument dealer, i have invoice a client on a good faith a bill on feb 2015, amount is 85000/- now the payment is pending and the client is not paying me the amount. He is delay dalying everyday, he is not saying he won't pay, he says i will pay today, tomm and so on and on....I have send him the proper bill with CST and VAT bill ( white bill). 

What to do to get the bill amount from him. Should i send him the legal docs...and in which duration  it will take. It's hard earned money

Looking forward to receive a reply for my query.

Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 April 2015

Do you have any evidence like goods delivery report with his acknolwedge receipt of the instrument ? If it there send a letter to him for recovery of money. If not respond to your shop letter, arrange to send a legal notice to him through lawyer for recovery of money for the bill. 

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 April 2015

Sir, Yes send him a legal notice and in the mean time record all his messages and calls for future records .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More