Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Legal Documents > Documents > Non availability of Birth Certificate   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 7 Replies to this message

VK

PM
[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 18 March 2011 at 08:49 Report Abuse

Hi,

My parents never registered my birth and now I urgently need a Non Availability of Birth Certificate from Haryana (Ambala Distt.). Could someone tell me the procedure for that or provide contact information of a lawyer from Ambala that can help in this in lieu of the fees for his time and effort. The place of birth is only mentioned on my passport. Other than that I have Matric certificate as date of birth proof.

Regards.

VK. 

Online certification courses in IP, IT and Social Media laws

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali

advocate
[ Scorecard : 11290]
Posted On 18 March 2011 at 10:31 Report Abuse

you can ask to lawyers to birth and place affidavit.

Girraj sharma

Manager(HR&A)
[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 18 March 2011 at 11:40 Report Abuse

You acan approch the Registrar of birth & death at Ambala,Fill the required forms ,Pay the registration fee prescribed for the purpose & you will be issued the birth certificate after this.

Girraj sharma

rajashekar

ADVOCATE
[ Scorecard : 64]
Posted On 18 March 2011 at 14:13 Report Abuse

approach local government  office ask for that 

Arup

UNEMPLOYED
[ Scorecard : 11092]
Posted On 19 March 2011 at 11:46 Report Abuse

" I have Matric certificate as date of birth proof."

--   now it is your age proof.

no other proof required.

Total thanks : 1 times

Ashwin Kumar Ballari

PVT
[ Scorecard : 119]
Posted On 21 March 2011 at 10:49 Report Abuse

Dear VK,

You  have 2 option either 

1) Get it regestered with the Registrar of birth & death at Ambala by  filling priscribed form and fees which will be  time consuming ofcourse its government work.

or

2) Catch hold of lawyer for affidavit which  will be easy for you  and you mentioned as you have valid passport which  will also  help as supporting government document for the same.

amandeep kaur

brith cft.
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 15 September 2012 at 09:44 Report Abuse

My parents never registered my birth and now I urgently need a Non Availability of Birth Certificate from Haryana (Ambala Distt.) .). Could someone tell me the procedure for that or provide contact information of a lawyer from Ambala that can help in this in lieu of the fees for his time and effort. The place of birth is only mentioned on my passport. Other than that I have Matric certificate as date of birth proof.

pawan,Advocate,9899223824

chairman
[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 05 March 2013 at 18:40 Report Abuse

This is M.Kumar and I work for Gautam Certification (http://www.gautamcertification.com/). We can get you the NABC from there. We did it before many times.

You can email me directly at gautamcertification@gmail.com

Source(s):

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next