Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     10 December 2016

Non apperance

hi,

my xwife or wife we are seperated from 3 years she filed so many cases against me , later she stopped visiting court from past 6 months the judge is giving new dates every time what is the solution to resolve it.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : oxy
hi,

my xwife or wife we are seperated from 3 years she filed so many cases against me , later she stopped visiting court from past 6 months the judge is giving new dates every time what is the solution to resolve it.

Reach down inside your pant pocket, grab the biggest wad of notes of 2000 rupees, pay it has one time alimony + price for taking back all the cases. She sure will take back the cases, give you MCD and you will be free once again.

oxy (mba)     10 December 2016

i tried that many times.. she says she dont wanna leave me any cost ..

1 Like

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     10 December 2016

Move applications in all pending cases showing that how deliberately she is not appearing in cases and not persuing them deligently and pray for dismissal of the cases.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 December 2016

If the party does not appear in person or through his/her lawyer, the suit will be determined finally by the court at that day, only for non-appearance of the defendant and the plaintiff will get an ex parte decree from the court.

Further, on the date of peremptory hearing, if the plaintiff is present but the defendant is not then the suit will also be decreed ex-parte on the basis of plaintiff’s claim. However, the defendant has an opportunity to adjourn the hearing by showing proper reason for his/her absence. However, to avail this opportunity, he/she needs to pursue his/her suit by appearing in person before the court

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 December 2016

Request your lawyer to submit before the Court for dismissal of the case for non-prosecution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register