Noise Pollution in Residential Area after midnight by commercial activities


I live in Jaipur, It is a residential area approved by Jaipur Development Authority. There is furniture manufacturing shop a few steps away from house. I don't even know if they are permitted to carry out such activities in that shop. They create nuisance and noise pollution even after midnight. It's an extreme torture for us. I have even recorded their video. They use machines which create very heavy noise which cannot be tolerated.

When I talked to them about the issue. They threaten me to call anyone even the police as they think they can bribe anyone but they are going to carry out such activities. Even the landlord said so.
They are the heirs of the sarpanch of that area and they consider themselves very powerful.

What legal actions can I take against them? I don't think police would do anything because I've heard when someone called a police against them last time and nothing happened.

Thank you.

Manf activities are not permitted in residential areas. Lodge complaint with police. If the police fails to take any action approach court of law. Also check whether they have any license to run the manf activies.



Yes, you may make a complaint with the Police/Municipal authorities.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu