Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Wakale   10 October 2015

No maintenance for “highly educated woman/wife”?

Hello All,

I need your help to resolve my problem soon. So please help / provide me to find-out the  High Court Judgements / Citations against “Highly Educated Woman/Wife” for cancelling their maintenance.

Cases – Section 9, Section 125 CRPC.

Thanks,

Vishal

Learning

5 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 October 2015

Come out with facts of the case for a reply,just asking citations or judgements does not solve UR problem.

fighting back (exec)     11 October 2015

hi vishal...pls povide more details like.....who has filed sec 9? you or her? what is the stage of section 9? any order under hma 24 passed? have you filed for divorce or her? any police cases registered? is she working? what is her qualification? what are the cases she has filed? is she staying with you? do you want to live with her? do you have any kids? which state is your case running?

please provide more details to get more accurate answers

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 October 2015

Incomplete information and academic query.

Citations are to be searched by you only which are not provided on this platform.

Vishal Wakale   11 October 2015

Hello All,

Thanks for your valuable time.

Additional info:

1) My wife had filed case against me - Section 9, HMA 24 & CRPC 125. (Fa;sely matter menioned in all cases).

2) She was working as "lecturer" however right now she is showing as unemployed for getting more mantenance.

3) She had 1.5 Years working experience and engineer - B.E. drgree holder (education)

4) She left my home around 1.5 years back (May 2014).

5) We are living separately

Please help me to findout the some judements / citations - where High Court had denied the maintenance for such kind of cases.

Thanks,

Vishal

kunal   13 October 2015

@Vishal Wakale,  : Some Usefull  HIGH COURT's JUDGEMENTS "

1) Go for Sanjay Bhardwaj & Ors. vs The State & Anr. on 27 August, 2010-H

2) Smt. Mamta Jaiswal vs Rajesh Jaiswal on 24 March, 2000

3) Pranab Kumar Chakraborty  vs  Smt. Kumkum Chakraborty on 5 July, 2005-      Calcutta High Court

4) Bheekha Ram vs Goma Devi And Ors.on 22 January, 1999 Equivalent citations: 1999 CriLJ 1789

5) Smt. Aradhana Tiwari vs Deepak Tiwari on 16 July, 2015 CRR-604-2010

6) Mrs. Meena Dinesh Parmar vs Shri Dinesh Hastimal Parmar on 4/2/2005

7)DAMANREET KAUR ….. Petitioner Versus INDERMEET JUNEJA

8) Vijay Kumar  vs Harsh Lata Aggarwal Dated :10 September, 2008- JUSTICE SHIV NARAYAN DHINGRA

9) Date of Order: 5.9.2008CM(M) No. 1534/2006 Parnab Kumar Chakarborthy ... Petitioner Versus Ruma Chakarborthy ... Respondents

10) CM(M) 1153/2008 KAVITA PRASAD ….. Petitioner versus RAM ASHRAY PRASAD ….. Respondent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register