Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hussein HM (Software Consultant)     02 October 2013

No charges for ipc 419 & 463

Dear Experts,

I have been cheated by my wife & her family. I was provided information that my wife is born 1984 and a MBA. I have these information thru an email from my wife, when our relation proposal stage. However, after marriage when I started demanding her educational docs, they initially made lots of different exuces and then later showed their true colors. They started threatening me about false criminical charges that I attempted to burn my wife, etc. if I continue demanding docs. They all were very adament in giving me original docs and were forcing me to make a marriage certificate based on the photo-copies of some docs they had provided earlier. However, I was stubborn for not making marriage certificate based on the just photo-copies of some docs.

I then made some investigation at end and obtained her true docs. These set of Docs which I obtained were totally different than those provided to me at the time of marriage. These docs were forged and its shocking how cleanly they did this job.

I filed a criminal case under Sec 419, 420 & 463. Along with the email & docs which they provided and comparing with the one I obtained thru my investigation. But the Court rejected the case saying the original docs are not manupulated but just photo-copies forged & were produced to me for marriage. Hence there are no criminal cheat case in this case.

Is this decision of the Court true ?

Will there be no action or charges or punishment of such cheating ?

Is forging photo-copies & cheating allowed and not punishable ?

Experts, I please requirest your advice. My wife & her family are partying on this decision and now threatening with a very high price for divorce.

Regards,

HM.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2013

If the court has held that the originals were not  manipulated, you have to see what is  the case in your hand and what were the pleadings and the relief sought for by you in the criminal case filed by you.  If you are not satisfied with the court's judgment you may go for an appeal in which you have to project whatever was not appreciated by the lower court.  Your case seems to be interesting; if you do not want to pay the heavy demand for divorce, remain calm, avoid living with your wife, make her to realise your worth and when she returns you can dictate terms.

Hussein HM (Software Consultant)     03 October 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply. Really appreciate ! I was awaiting for some guidance.

Sir, my wife is already not staying with me. When she was away at her place, I took that opportunity to send a Legal Notice with what all that was provided to me at the time of or before marriage and the same comparing with the investigations I made. Both the comparisions has paper evidences. Since my notice to them, they are not finding any way out except threatening me to keep me away from my daugther,  harrassments by not allowing me to speak/listen to my little daugther, harrassment to me thru commands of Religious Leaders, etc. of course, all these nothing but for me to pull my case back.

No doubt before their truth reveals they were demanding divorce from me under disguise of false blames to me, etc. This means they wanted to swiftly escape from the cheat/lie they had done and also by collecting the divorce compensation. But my confidential investigations failed their plans.

But the decision of the Court has added a life to them. They are now thinking that nothing further can happen. I dont know why Court has done this.

Sir, is this not a punishable & offendable cheat ?

Is such a cheating allowed ?

The Court did not even think once that such decisions or judgement can encourage thousands of Marital cheatings thru-out the Country. I mean make a false doc but dont forge a original doc, thats all ! you are not all punishable under laws ! wow !

Looking forward for valuable guidance.

Regards,

HM.

Hussein HM (Software Consultant)     04 October 2013

Sir n Experts, Still awaiting eagerly for valuable advice. Regards, HM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register