LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     09 June 2014

No arrest in case wife is safe

if ur wife is completely safe and puts 498a on you dont worry FIR will get register and Formal arrest is there in which you have to go to police station for 2 or 3 hours. they may force you to settle the matter at your wife conditions. at last they have no power to arrest you on mere allegation of commission of offence this ia a supreme court judgement.

Learning

9 Replies

Not Important (Manager)     09 June 2014

Can you cite the judgement? Link to the orignal source?

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     10 June 2014

Simply type supreme court judgement related to 498a arrest in google u will find guidelines and judgement both if ur wife is alive and went out of matrimonial home on his own dnt worry and do not apply for anticipatory. But yes hire a lawyer who fight ur case.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     11 June 2014

Thanks Mr. 498A=Frauds for the post.

But still some corrupted polices does not fallow this properly for bribe.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     14 June 2014

sadly mate what you say is not true. you are wrong.

a  arrest atleast in THE JURISDICTION can be meted out by paying a paltry amount.

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     14 June 2014

In this forum I found every lawyer first instead of guiding properly ask to take anticipatory bail asap I had not taken bail till now and it has been 2 year over now from the date of complaint in CAW. If wife is safe atleast in delhi arrest will not happen. And this has been told to me by police only as there are some internal circulars in which police has been guided not to arrest in husband and his family members if wife is safe. DO NOT TAKE ANTICIPATORY BAIL. IN FALSE DOWRY CASES AND IF YOUR WIFE IS SAFE

what every lawyer say is true. If the complaint is lurking then notice bail ... if registered as FIR then AB Bail.Your wife will some day pester the police asking what happened to her complaint and then will accompany herself with some mahila members to ask them to register a FIR.Many times FIR's are not disclosed and when you land in the jurisdiction, it could be a sweet counselling followed by arrest.The importance of AB bail should not be underestimated... lest at your peril..

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     15 June 2014

Mr kapoor again u r misguiding people i know u want to earn money but do no mis guide people read supreme court guidelines over the arrest. Iknow 498a is rozi roti of all corrupted lawyers who wants to earn !maximum money do not misguide people AB is not required if ur wife is safe i know u will threatens people so that they will come to u n file ab but it is all non sense ab is not required in each n every dowry case.

498A-filed (Advisor)     31 August 2014

You have to understand that police behave differently in different states/cities. In Delhi AB is not needed in 498 A cases if the complainant has not suffered any injury. But in states like Bihar, WB an AB is very necessary. So do not blame the advocates without understanding why they are giving a particular advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More