No action from police as i filled from abroad

Am living abroad and I filled a complaint online with tamil nadu police, the inspector is asking
me to come in person, but i have another family member to be there. I am ready to attend
the investigation via phone they are refusing. how to make the inspector to investigate. Is there any law that can help



Inform IO that you will be joining investigation via Video call, in case IO does not start investigation then complain to senior officers.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu