Ni 138 act

Hello, I am only daughter of my Father. We do not know if my father took some money from someone or not but one day all of sudden he left home. After that some notices and summons from court came which we did not receive. When we confirmed about the same, we found that there is a case recently lodged against my father. The case is lodged in Gurgaon court and the stage is that next month, Bailable Warrants will be ordered by the court for some 10000 Rs surity. My father all of sudden has contacted back to us and he wants to come back home. We are very tense about the situation we are into and we really want some help and guidance from here. Please guide what to do?


Please consult local advocate, if it is  bailable  warrant then bail will granted to you father after providing  surety of the said amount  to the court .

If you need any help can cal at +919456777600.



Sir, The case has been lodged very far. Is it mandatory for my father to go to the court in each date?


Hello Sir,

We plan to take the bail in the next date. Is it mandatory for my father to go in the same date? Can he go to the court before 2-3 days, sign all the papers, handover the papers to the lawyer and does not go on the date?

Please suggest.

Legal Enthusiast

Dear Sohan,

In which state complaint has been filed.

File a petition u/s 482 of CrPC before the High Court having jurisdiction, inter-alia, praying to refer the matter for mediation and allow you to appear through counsel, if you want to settle the matter.

There is a specific Judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court to this effect.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu