Next step

I filed a case and reffered to police station against 4 accused who were exorted my new car and got forcibly my signatures along with thumb impression also on blank white,ledger and 100/- bond papers and 12 bank cheques.police officer put it in pending to file FIR, he issued me a notice that NONCOGNIZABLE after 8 months. What can I do now.
_____Note:_ I filed 2 CAs for copy of application to go to High court, but they are not issuing copies me and they are answering that file missing.

Was the case referred by the jurisdictional magistrate?

Please clarify whether you have submitted any application to the court under section 156(3) Cr PC and it ordered the police to lodge FIR under section 154 Cr PC for the appropriate cognizable offences, but police has submitted it's report that only non-cognizable offences have been found committed.

U file in RTI

I submitted protest petition on 5/7/19. I am seeking call from magistrate.

Explain the Magistrate, your problem, when called to appear before him.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu