Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Civil Law > Others > New land grabbing police division in tamilnadu   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 1 Replies to this message


[ Scorecard : 88]
Posted On 24 September 2011 at 12:38 Report Abuse

hi everybody,

Now in tamilnadu the new goverment started a special police cell for land grabbing.they are also arresting the past goverment ministers.

My doubt is if a person having a land problem civil case in a district court.Could he approach that special police cell to solve this problem.

Do they have a rights to involve in this case while the same case is in court.

If they cannot means what the limit for that special police cell.......

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 


[ Scorecard : 55]
Posted On 01 December 2011 at 08:50 Report Abuse

if any case pending in civil court police cannot interfere in the case but in tamilnadu police is misusung their power but if u apporach court police will be caught. only criminal activites such as forgery,faurd and grabbing land without any title deeds only police can file FIR.

Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for New land grabbing police division in tamilnadu

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics