Neighbour creating problem

what legal action, i can take to avoid daily dispute with neighbour on day to day issues.

If your neighbors problem includes Nuisance file a nuisance case AGAINST YOUR NEIGHBOUR. iF YOU STATE FULL FACTS i'D BE IN A POSITION TO GIVE BETTER ANSWER.


collect evidence and ONCE it crosses a limit , file a NUISANCE CASE and get police involved.TRY TO nip t n the bud.


Lawyer in

Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to call the police by just dialing the police number 100 and police will come to the place mentioned by you in the phone call. They will come to the spot and ask you the problem and then will take the action against them. And, when they will reach the spot you should be having sufficient proof to prove the harassment by neighbors.


Thanks for the valuable advice.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu