LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasad   29 July 2017

Need urgent help

Hi sirs, need your valuable suggestions...my brother wife filed 498a and dvc cases..which are running in court..last night when we were not in my house.she came with her brother and broke lock and door and entered in house ...when we approched police they are saying that they cannot do anything..please note my father property is not ancestral and his own not registered on my brother also..her brother beated my father also..but police is saying women will have all rights to stay in my father house..kindly suggest how to proceed in this case..first we need to get her out of my home as it is my father's property..kindly suggest how to proceed ... Please help..

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     29 July 2017

Trust your lawyer.

if police doesn't register your FIR, you can move to judicial magistrate with a complaint mentioning all the relevant facts and details and.. after due process, police will be directed to investigate. 

that house is her matrimonial home as well, so moving her out is not possible at this moment, unless that is not where your brother ordinarily resides.  

your options are filing for divorce on the grounds (for which, court will need specific material facts) mentioned. 

do not file false cases making false claims. courts require evidence to establish guilt. 

Disclaimer: You are hereby notified that the above mentioned is only to read and shall not be used anywhere and any loss, if any, that may arise on your use of the above mentioned, is at your own hands and the author owes no liability.

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     29 July 2017

Cases u/s 498a and DV proceedings usually end up in acquital of the accused, unless you did commit the crimes. 

prasad   29 July 2017

There was case was filed on her bf for adultry where police mentioned my brother wife name as well. can we get injection order as my brother is not staying here??

prasad   29 July 2017

There was case was filed on her bf for adultry where police mentioned my brother wife name as well. can we get injection order as my brother is not staying here??

prasad   29 July 2017

prasad   29 July 2017

prasad   29 July 2017

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     31 July 2017

How long has your brother not been staying there? Your father can definately file for Injunction

Stacy callus   23 March 2020

Hello Guys!! I'm Stacy I live in Ohio,USA. My husband and I are here to testify about how we used Dickson harry Blank Atm cards  to make money and also have our own business today. Get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. The blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we have enough money for our family and business. The card can withdraw maximum of $5,000 daily. We got it from him last week and now we have withdrawn about $120,000 for free,though it's illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced.Dickson sent the card through DHL and we got it in three days. We are happy and grateful to  Dickson because he changed our story all of a sudden. It also has a technique that makes it

impossible for the CCTV to detect you. The card works in all countries that is the good news email him now on d**ksonharryblankatmharckers@gmail.com .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More