LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amarjeet (none)     31 March 2015

Need urgent help!

Hi I was chagred with ipc 380 for a robbery done in 2010 i agreed and the property stolen was returend aswell .. but now my case is pending and the other party has accepted for quashing the case .. she has given me the affidavit stating she is fine with quashing the case .. i have filled a petition in high court fr the same .. but the lady is not agreeing to come to the court as she says she dosnt want to neither she is giving me the lawyer and she says i have to work it out with the affidavite it self .. is there a way i can present the affidavit to the judge with out the respondent coming to the court or her lawyer ? my date in on the 6th this month

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     31 March 2015

Sir, There must be a copy of the compromise deed or settlement for quashing the petition ....... Better use that in her absence ... Tell court that she has already been given her belongings and nothing remains to continue the case as the purpose of the case has been fulfilled .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

amarjeet (none)     01 April 2015

the case was in 2010 and i had returned the belongings then and there  and during my bail the "application of bail ' states that i had returned all the belongings ... and  she gave me the affidavit in 2013 stating we have settled it amicably and she is giving the affidavit on her own will . So this should be enough ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register