Situation is very worse...marriage was happened like this..
- Boy Indian national but work permit at USA..Girl is Indian national..He tactfully convinced teh girl and took her in to USA by social visit pass and later he got married at USA as per the law over there.. He claverly signed some prenauptional agreement before marriage too, and all in his hand now.. Althogh girl signed but she did not know the proper meanings also..
- There was no court marriage registered in India, not cultural marriage too....
- Now dispute arises and boy is about to get divorce very easily as per USA law..
- Girl now back to India and approached to district court and in forst trial magistate told that their marriage was not as per Indian law and no record in India..
- Their marriage was also marriage not Registered under the Foreign Marriage Act, 1969 or signed before the Indian High Commission and before the Indian Consulate Generals Office.
Now high court advocate and district court magistrate telling that there may not much scope as per Indian law...
Please advice urgently.. Many thanks in advance..