Need urgent advice

Dear Experts,

I require urgent advice..

My marriage held on 2010 and last for less then 6 months only..After that she went back to her mothers house and make many story not to join with me..later after two year I fild divorce and after running at lower court for 3 years, she filed for interim maintenance..Our divorce case was in the middle stage and judge rejected interim application..Based on that my FIL went to high court and stay the divorce proceeding..

Later due to too much delay in high court after 1 year my advocate without proper communication, he submitted that without going through the marit of the case we are willing to pay 30, 000 per month as interim and got vacated the case from high court..That was beyond my capacity and hence again I prayed to amend the amount to 6,000 per month..This case was run for another 1 year and high court called for consillation..that also failed..

Now highcourt rejected my amendment filing and ordered to pay all arrear since last 3 year @ 30,000 per month...

About myself, I work in a small company in HongKong with my salary of around INR 1,50,000  / - pm.. However in this costly city this nothing and hardly I save 15 to 20 K per month..All my salary slip, my liability towards my ederly mother al submitted in lower court..

She was working adn claverly now she quit job and waiting for dream money..

Now once hogh court orderesd, what should I do? SHold I go to supreme court? How long it will again run in supreem court? Please suggest me in this regards..



Pay her dues as per order of High Court. No chance for any positive order in your favour from Supreme Court. You have already wasted so much time and money going to High Court with inexperienced advocate making commitments on your behalf without your permission, now going to Supreme court will be becoming absolutely bankrupt.

yes u HV to move S.C. U WILL defiantly got relief.. as per the many judgement of s.c. if wife is capable of earning then she can't claim for move... AGR kuch na hua to maintanace km to jrur ho jayega....09816374011

Dear Vijay Sir,

Many thanks for your suggestion.. However, I am not capable to pay this amount and now what are the options remaining for me..Now my advocate giving suggestion to drop the case and go away..

If I follow this idea then what wil happen? Please suggest me in this regards..


Dear Pankaj Sir,

Thank you for your kind suggestions..Just to check that how is the proceeding at Supreme court?? Is it very slow and year together or how much time shoud I expect?

Kindly suggest me in this regards..

Thank you


Don�t pay anything and don�t return to India. Let her run around for 5-10 years in courts. She will eventually give upz

Best idea is Dont return to india... She can't do anything. Marry there and get settled. May terrorists, murderers and corrupts fled india and living happily. 


You can approach Supreme Court and put up your case about your salary and expenses, your savings and neligence of your advocate you will definately get good relief as your wife is also earning .


You already appeared in court, now running away wont save you.  




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu