Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Broad123   21 March 2018

Need to file fir against the persons who beaten me to death

Hello Sir,

My wife filled false 498a and DV  (inspite of working as Lecturer in govt college).During the Conversation which happened before the FIR against me and my 7 family memebers.Her brother and Her Brother in law beaten me ,my father and my brother while having conversation to solve issues.After we were beaten ,next day they filed FIR against me and my family.We also gave complaint and have CSR copy.But police as usual took money from them and haven't done anything against them rather harassed me and my family for false dowry .Her brother and brother in law threaten me ,Abusing me on road whenever they see me

I have no hope in Police,How do I approach court to file FIR against him.

I have photos,which was taken  on the incident happened,( clear cut near the eyes,bleeding and swallon face ) also have govt.prescripttion ,written statement on the injury as well.Using this can I file FIR against him.So he will not  harassed and threaten in the future.Such people should be punished.Kindly suggest me ideas and support.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     21 March 2018

When you went to government hospital after the incidence with injuries, why did the attending doctor not register it as medical legal case and report it to the police?

This will be the first question the Judicial Magistrate ask you when you file application for registration of the criminal complaint against these persons.

You filed complaint to Police, now first move application u/s 154 (3) Cr.P.C to the DCP/SP of the district where you ask him to get the complaint registered against these person registered as FIR. If no action taken, move application u/s 156 Cr.P.C to Judicial Magistrate of the jurisdiction under which the Police station comes, requesting it to pass order for registration of FIR of your complaint with Police Station.

Broad123   21 March 2018

Thank you Sir. We didn't 

Is there any possiblity will the police try to compromise or just file 75 case and just take fine amount,as he already bribed the Police.

I do not want the case goes in vain despite of his rogue behaviour.

Will the court consider the evidence enough to command FIR action to the Police against him.As there should not be  any way for him to go way easily.

Thanks

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Court shall pass appropriate order on the basis of all relevant evidence so trust it.

Vinit Nair   04 April 2018

Make an Application U/S 482 OF CRPC to Quash the F.I.R against you, if you have adequate evidence to prove your case. And subsequently Make an Application U/S 156(3) OF CRPC asking the court to direct the Police Ofiicers to Register a F.I.R 

Broad123   05 April 2018

Thanks a lot lawyers for the reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register