Need suggestion of defamation or illegal relationship

My uncle (husband of my mother's sister) is our enemy. He planned to devide my sister and her husband. So he encouraged his daughter to love my brother in law. So their love is going on. Chatting and video calls and meetings in parks are going. On other side my sister got apart with my brother in law. So I collected chatting details from what's app. Then my uncle known my collection of chat backup. Then he went to my older brother in law (husband of my older sister) and said " my sister and my older brother in law has relationship" can I file any case on him. Or can I file a case a file against him and his daughter? Or can I file a case of defamation for saying relationship between my sister and my older brother in law.? If we pardon or leave my uncle like this, my sister's life will be spoiled And life of children of my sister will be spoiled. Children: 1. son(4 yrs old) 2.daughter (9months old) Please help me.
Retired employee.

Well. Contact a local advocate for such guidance as he has to take up the case and he is the only person to decide. Never post in open forum such allegations as this may turn against you.


ok thank you sir.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu