Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (hyd)     25 July 2014

Need some advise nri divorce

Hi everyone 

its really helpfull forum to get information and thank you everyone for your supoort

Hi i am raj and i am an Australian citizen and I got married in india in 2012 and right from the day 1 i had problems with my wife who is harrasing me for money and i left to australia after 1 month and she didnt come back to Australia and i have requested her a lot of times she didnt come . i have appplied for divorce in 2013 and she put 498 a case on me and 15 memebers of my family and she put false allegations on me and my family . there is no eveidence or proof as in the first place we havent done any mistake and we all got bail and i am in australia and they are harrasing us for money and i havent taken even a single rupee and still we have decided to provide the marraige expenses . but they are still greedy and they have came in news channel and newspaper saying all false information about me . 

My friend who got divorced in australia said its easy to get divorce over here. if i take divorce in australia will it be any useful and can i marry in australia again . while my india case is still pending and any sugesstion of what i should be doing now 

thanks for your suport

Regards 

Raj

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 July 2014

Dear, No way you can take a divorce without your wife submitting to the jurisdiction to the Australian court. Section 13 and 14 of CPC, 1908 will apply directly in your case and that decree obtained from Australian court would be null and void. Just contest your case well and since her allegations are all concocted, results would he favourable. Advocate kapil chandna 9899011450

raj (hyd)     25 July 2014

thank you kapil chandna ..

i would like to know if at all the  if i take divorce in australia will it be any useful and can i marry in australia again . while my india case is still pending and any sugesstion of what i should be doing now .

thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register