Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (Buiseness)     02 June 2014

Need help - harassment

Hello Respected Lawyers,

I need your help in the following situation

1. My elder brother married a garment working girl in 2010. Before marriage the in-laws were very quiet, respectful and very interested in giving their daughter to my elder brother. Within 15 days of marriage they My brother and his wife had a fight and she went to her parents house. They threatened to suicide by writing our names. With the help of some elders and neighbours we settled up the issue and she came back to our house.

2. My brother's wife will always listen to her mother and started her tantrums to make a separate house. The usual bad languages interaction started from their side and from us also in reply to them. They started lying a lot and started mental harassment, she has gone to her parents house. Personally I involved in settling my brother and his wife's issue atleast 7 times along with some neighbours, friend and Elders. All the time I have informed both of them to correct themselves and lead a happy life.

3. My brother claims she is wrong and she claims he is wrong, as a family person we tried our best to make them happy and live separately. She hardly lived 100 days in our home, she always goes to her parents house. I have given money for leased house(April 2013) for two of them, they have beaten my brother when he went to call her to the new house infront of his friends. He is not ready to file a complaint or divorce thinking about the child. They have a little angel daughter of nearly 3 years. 

4. In November 2013, he has rented a new house and they moved in together. We(myself, Mother and granny) would not want to disturb them and we have lived to ourself. But every now and then she calls and scolds my mother and granny that, he is bringing all items to hous, no TV, no cot, etc.. etc... But she is not even doing the basic wife's responsibiity of giving him food and staying at home. She always wants to go to her parents house. 

5. I stay in another country and I want my Mother and Granny to live their life happily without all these tensions. But she keeps on calling for every single matter and mentally harass. Even I get calls when I come to India and the same harassment. 

I need your hep/suggestion in 

a) We want them to be happy, we are not going to their family matter and we want the same. We want Sheand her family not to call or come near our house and loudly scold us in the road. I want to take legal action so that they should stop calling us. Their phone call is like mental people just scolding and telling watever they want without listening to others and understanding the truth or situation

Please help me and suggest me on how to proceed with legal actions on my Brother's wife and her Mother. we just want them to leave us separately!!

Learning

2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 June 2014

You can seek Permanent Injunction against the girl and their relative, also, if you wish you can seek injunction against your brother too.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
www.shoneekapoor.com

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register