LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mshrid   07 August 2018

Need help about education loan

Need help regarding wht i can do as a unemployed student.I took an education loan of Rs203000 in 2008-2009 for MCA  .My father just after taking loan started depositing Rs1000 every month .I tried for govt jobs after completion of my course in july 2011 but i failed.In 2014 my father had an accident with head injury and paralysed ,he became completly bed ridden.Me and my mother had to stay home to take care of him.He was admitted to hospital several times n we r in lot of debt from frnds n family .I deposited Rs1000 even when my father was ill without fail.

My father passed away in agust 2016 .Bank send me notice for not paying interest to which i approached regional office with application of my financial status and a request for one time settlement .The official of RACPC then asked me to wait as their was no ots scheme then,he asked me to deposite some money regularly i did  as well Rs2000,4000 etc.In dec2017 i got a call that their is lok adalat n we hv a chance for ots , i didnt got notice .Me n my mom went and ots of 117000 was made with time period to pay till 9april.I was not able to deposite 117000 i had only 50000 at that time i went to RACPC in regional office n he asked me to wait for another scheme, i requested him to extend the date for117000 but he refused.I was told to request to branch manager of the branch office from where i took loan.I went n told him about situation n requested to give me some time he asked me to write a frsh application n he spoke to someone in regional office n said ur request is accepted with a condition to depositeRs50000 in 2days and my mother deposited Rs50000 as well.He said to deposite rest Rs67000 in july and we some how arranged the mny n deposited .He told me to come for NOC after 2weeks i went after 3weeks  now he says go to regional office talk to someone only they can help i cannot do anything we went to regional office n he said no request or proposal came for OTS.when i asked to branch manager he said come after a week and now he says its not my responsibilty .

Everything that i paid went to loan repayment not a OTS .Sir i asked to RACPC official about any OTS scheme he said their is of 50% if gardiuan is not their with proper source of INCOME N if client is unemployed .Sir my mother is a systolic dysfunction patient and branch manager is saying different things now .What should i do .I have a copy of request for OTS application with his signature .

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help or i have just a way to commit suicide to come out of this

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2018

The OTS failed since you did not pay.

Do you have copies of applications submitted by you, IT's acknowledgment and instructions to pay as posted by you and recipet of payments.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 August 2018

Find out what is your paying and approach seniro officilss and try to arrive at some waiver and compromise and resolve the mater and get all loan statements and NOC.

Request to call back your name from list of defaulters mainatained with credit bureau's like CIBIL.

or 

Approach in person alongwith elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP,  a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in consumer/banking/Civil matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL DCDRF/civil courts, HC, SC……

Mshrid   08 August 2018

yes ,the ots that agreed in lok adalat failed so i went for request to extend time but RACPC of regional office asked me to wait for next scheme,but after i came from regional office i went to nearest branch from where i took loan n spoke to branch manager is their any option n he asked me to write a fresh application mention all issue n request for ots  he spoke to someone in regional office n said they agreed for my request u just deposite money .I asked him again n again sir their wont b any problem tomorrow he is so old n mature ,i asked him for written slip he put his stamp on application with date n signature ,i hv acopy of that .Sir he is so old n experinced as per his age how can i argue with him though i asked him again n again sir their wont b any prob tommorrow na he was so confident that he asked me 2 come after 2weeks for noc .I dont know wht to do plz help

Mshrid   08 August 2018

yes ,the ots that agreed in lok adalat failed so i went for request to extend time but RACPC of regional office asked me to wait for next scheme,but after i came from regional office i went to nearest branch from where i took loan n spoke to branch manager is their any option n he asked me to write a fresh application mention all issue n request for ots  he spoke to someone in regional office n said they agreed for my request u just deposite money .I asked him again n again sir their wont b any problem tomorrow he is so old n mature ,i asked him for written slip he put his stamp on application with date n signature ,i hv acopy of that .Sir he is so old n experinced as per his age how can i argue with him though i asked him again n again sir their wont b any prob tommorrow na he was so confident that he asked me 2 come after 2weeks for noc .I dont know wht to do plz help

Mshrid   08 August 2018

Their is already an OTS from april for 50% off for npa loan but he didnt submit my request 

Mshrid   08 August 2018

Their is already an OTS from april for 50% off for npa loan but he didnt submit my request 

Mshrid   08 August 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register