LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need help (498 a)

I got married on 18th Feb 2017.From the 1st day after marriage after marriage, my wife started creating different issues.
Like she had monetary issues and she has to give 2,75,000 Rs to her uncle.
In kerala(Honeymoon) she started quarreling because of many small things.When I return back she told my parents that she is insecure because of me.My parents have taken it lightly.On 17th march, she went to her parents home(My wife's hometown) she returns back by 5th April.
After coming back she joined the company(as she is a software engineer).
Till 13th April she created many issues in my family.Used abusive words against me and my family member's

On 15th April she slapped my mother when I stopped her she slapped me also and she locked herself in our flat's bathroom.Because of the same reason I was so afraid that I immediately went to police station and filed the complaint against her.I asked police please go in our flat and take her in the police station.

after 2 hours my wife came to the police station with her uncle, grandmother.I was wondered to see in that time she tore her clothes and scars on her body so that she can frame us in this case.

police started the inquiry and asked her to bring the medical certificate.
Next day she brought medical certificate and submitted to women's cell.

My wife is not staying with me now.In the first consultation in the women cell, she asked for the divorce and fired a wrong allegations against me.
That My father demanded 2200000 (Which is total wrong)
Like my mother was slapping her daily for money.(Which is total wrong)
etc. 

I am scared now and don't know what to do.
What should I do?Will this impact on my career(As I am a software engineer).

below are few points I want to highlight-

1)we have taken nothing from them in the marriage and moreover, we paid 92K for Lunch (we have proof)
2)She has hit my parents in front of me and also slapped me. When I stopped her she created drama by tearing her clothes and scars on her body so that she can frame us in false case
3) Her behavior is very rude and dangerous as I felt she can go at any level to do what she wanted.
4)She had made many false allegations and threatened me and my family many times. We also tried to understand and her but her original behavior never changed.

Please guide me what should I do.Her medical certificates are totally wrong and we haven't treated her in that manner.
Her parents using abusive words against us.

I have some audio recording.I recorded mobile call many times.
Will that help me?

I have all photo's and some video's from Kerala(Honeymoon)will that help me as she is telling that I am slapped her in kerala also.

Please guide me.

Thanks 

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     07 May 2017

Sir, 

Did she had the medical certificate of the government hospital or of a private hospital? 

Don't worry if she has filed the false cases, then contest your case on merits and prove her wrong. Better is to try speak to her and create more evidences making her admit all she had done. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Adv Ramhari Narode   07 May 2017

If she is not ready to happy matrimonial life. You can file suit against her under section 498 a you can file suit. Advocate Ramhari Narode Patil (Maharashtra) Mo.9403052020

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 May 2017

Contest the case(s) through a local prudent lawyer, you have no alternative/escape.

(Guest)

Yes, she had a medical certificate from Govt hospital.

Right now she is not staying with me.She is at the different place.

around 4  weeks she was staying with me after my marriage.

In these circumstances will police file FIR against me.

Allegations on me and my family members are totally wrong.

Thanks,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2017

Member has deleted the a/c.

Ajay sharma   09 May 2017

dont worry , hire a good lawyer and fight the case , you are not murderer , writing just 2 line on white paper by your wife is not made you criminal , just be comeout from the fear of court cases , you will have to accept it that this wrong marriage puted you in legal , do not surrender and compromise with your dignity , you will fight and bear expenses then she too ,

keep all bills, happy memory photographs in safe place , record voice call , make stratagy to fight , and mentaly prepare for legal fight 

good luck 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register