Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jack Sparrow (Manager)     27 August 2011

Need help

Hi all,

I need some help regarding my marriage. I had an affair which started in mid 2009 which started via phone. I met her after 2 months in 2009 for 2 days since I used to stay out of the city. We went on talking in phone and it went on. She decided to marry me but her parents were against it because of cast problem.

Finally she decided to come to my city and we stayed together for few days where we had physical encounter. She went back and our relationship went on in phone only. I didn't meet her again. I was also interested in marrying her but wanted her parents to agree as well because initially I thought that her parents will agree so I said her I will marry.

But her parents never agreed. She used to tell me  that she will elope from her house and get married. I restricted her many times because I thought that her parents will agree to it.

Finally she wanted to do court marriage somehow and started to threaten me for suicide if I do not marry her. She sent me the registration form and I signed it off and sent to to her with the xerox copy of the documents. But finally I took a stand because I did not want this marriage to happen this way by eloping. 

Tried again to convince her to manage her parents but she was adament in not pursuing her parents further. I told he I cannot marry in this manner since both of us will suffer in this way in future.

She threatened me to do police complain and all these. She used to call me and my parents and harrass them as well. I switched off my cell and went out of contact. I am not in touch with her for the past 6 months though she used to call me in my office landline to threaten me but I was out of country for office work.

Now my marriage is almost fixed and I will be getting married pretty soon. It should be 10 months since we talked by that time.

Need your urgent help in understanding can she do anything legally in this case like stopping my marriage or taking any legal action in this case because I do not want her to create a scene in my marriage and get embarrased or harrased.

I have to live in fear that in case she tries to do anything to harm me legally or mentally. Please advise me whether she can do anything in this case legally.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register