Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     14 October 2016

Need help

Thanks in advance for everyone. 

I am married in 2007, i came to known later in 2008 ending my wife is already married with someone else, and marriage with me is third one. Her first marriage is registered under hindu marriage act which is not yet divorced and her first husband was dead in 2008. Before I am applying for divorce which filed 498a case. I submitted her first marriage certificates in court and cross examination also completed to all the witnesses, only one person is still to appear in the court. And last year she again married with someone else now she is having one girl also, and I came to known that she is staying in hyderabad. Her recent marriage is confirmed but I am unable to find out her recent marriage documents. Now what I have to do. Please reply me.

Thanks 

Mohan

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Your details are not clear. Get your facts correct. You say ur 3rd husband. But tell her first husband died. That makes her widow. Who did she marry second time? Post your query again.

(Guest)
Your details are not clear. Get your facts correct. You say ur 3rd husband. But tell her first husband died. That makes her widow. Who did she marry second time? Post your query again.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 October 2016

Since she had a living spouse at the time of marriage your marriage with her is void ab initio.so the 498a she filed itself is not maintenable. Now you say she is married again with someone else.I think she is having live-in relationship with the person.did you file bigamy case over her

A walk alone (-)     14 October 2016

Why are you searching her recent marriage documents? If you are searching that documents for divorce , without documents you and also file divorce. File on desertion and cruelty ground. Her earlier marriage documents will help you in proving cruelty. If she not come divorce will become exparty.or If you want to file divorce on adultery then you can take help of detective. He will help you in finding evidence for proving her adultery. Mean while you can again find partner for remarriage. You should file divorce and get rid of headache for ever. After divorce remarry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register