Share More

Chendan (business)     15 April 2013

Need advice

HI

I need a legal advice in the Partiton of Property

BBMP Corporation has allotted 2 houses side by side to my Great Granny Pedamma

My Grandfather is the only legal adaopted son of Late Pedamma

The Real owner is still the corporation BBMP

My Grandfather has 2 wives, for 1st wife (4 children, shahi, vishwa, vahini & Murali) and 2nd wife (1 daughter Jaya) 

when my Grandfather approached the corporation for transfer of the house, His SON my Mama placed a Objection stating not to transfer any house on his name and left to Dubai

we received a notice from corporation asking us to purchase the houses hence , My Mother had purchased the 2 house on the name of the allotee Pedamma

My Mom took care of my grandfather and both grandmothers, he also made a will but not registered stating, whatever the property is there will be decided only by mom and transaction or transfer should be done on my mom name only, no one has took care for their parents except my mom till their death

I wanted to know if 1 house can u transfered to my mom name and other house to other members

every one are asking for equal share in the property, kindly suggest what can be done?

Learning

2 Replies

Ravish (studying)     15 April 2013

Marriage date:-04 dec,2011(no child)

I have filed RCR on Dec,2012 against my wife,after sending 2 notice from advocate to join matrimony home,but no reply from her side,she is away from me for 14 month as she want me to join her family at native place(gorakhpur),leaving mine (Mumbai),recently 1 week ago we came to know from my wife uncle that they are calling my family to village to undetstand marriage expenses & settle the case while signing on divorce paper.

I have attended 3 hearing in Bandra Court ,but on every hearing i get new hearing date.

Just want to know till when i will get Decree in RCR & is there any Divorce paper i can take to village for her signature or any thing else advisable.

will appreciate urgent reply.

esheteemsaham (developer)     15 April 2013

respected sir,

I need an advice for the procedure of NA in valsad

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register