LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (Software Engineer)     18 September 2014

Need advice

I am a 30 year old male. I got married in Feb 2014. As soon as marriage happened. My wife started creating issues on small small things. She mentally tortured me daily and fights with me. Our marriage has not be marriage consummated till now. As she never let me have s*x. Firstly she gave me a reason that she is not prepared and i need time. Then i agreed and never forced her. Inbetween she started creating issues to fight. After 1 month of torture i decided to involve my family. And after that hell broke on me. So i left her to haer parents for one month and aske them to tell her how to behave. After one month living in her parents home she came back to my parents and after then after 20 days all said she is a changed person now, i brought her back to live with me. As soon as she came back she started her previous behaviour again. So finally in august i again drop her to her parents. And now all my family including me lost hope in her. So this relationship can not be carried out. So i want divorce from her. 

Below are the grounds:

1. Marriage is not consummated. In one of my talks to her she used very abusive language. Like sleeping with someone else. And the reason for not letting me have s*x as I don't have any rights on her and her boyfriend is having all th rights. (Recordings of the call is with me.) Some can argue that she said this in a fit of anger. but then why she never let me have s*x till this time. Some absurd excuses were 1) she is not prepared. 2) She don't trust me. 

2. She at times threat me to commit suicide. I have a recording in which i told her father about this. With this i have SMS evidences.

3. She threat me to leave the home and go to some place not known to me. I always tried to make her understand not to do this. but she keeps on torturing me. (Call and SMS as evidences). One day i said ok go whenever and whereever u want to go. then in the afternoon she SMSed me that i m at ur home and was just checking u care for me or not. (SMS proof). See the situation she never let me live in either way.

4. She broke the mangalsutra and throw at my face. And once again she returned the mangalsutra and ring to my parents.

5. She always talks against my family while she rarely spend time with my family. As a son how can i always let my parents down because of her behaviour.

Now the situation is that, I have left her with his family so she is working in some other city. and inbetween she called all my friends and their wives whose number she is having and talk negative about me and my family. She also threatened me through them to face the consequences and told that her uncle is a lawyer.

Her family is spreading bad things about my family, Now this relationship is all but over from my and my family side. But they are behind us to accept her back. Which we don't want to do.

The only solution which is in front of me is to get divorce from her.

After going through different posts i got to know that she can file false cases of 498A and DV against me. I have one recording where her father accepted that we never asked for any dowry. As far as DV case, I have SMS where i made it very clear that i never ever hit her but yes i threatened her to slap her in a fit of anger.

Now one year since marriage is required to file a divorce case and my marriage is almost 7 months older. please suggest me how to proceed with my case and get rid of her as soon as possible.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

replied at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Urgent-help-on-divorce-case-107531.asp#.VBrHmleO5G0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register