Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Family Law > Divorce > Need a good lawyer in Ghaziabad 4 Divorce case in Dwarka-ND.   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 7 Replies to this message

Member (Account Deleted)

[ Scorecard : 106]
Posted On 29 September 2010 at 16:16 Report Abuse

I am staying in Indirapuram Ghaziabad - I am looking for a good lawyer to fight my Divorce case in Dwarka (Filed by wife).


Please let me know how to get a good (not expensive) lawyer.

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 


[ Scorecard : 10840]
Posted On 29 September 2010 at 17:52 Report Abuse

Dear Amit,

U can contact me at 9871158578

Alok Motan

[ Scorecard : 348]
Posted On 29 September 2010 at 22:36 Report Abuse

I think Ms. Rakhi can handle ur case....


Senior Partner
[ Scorecard : 19665]
Posted On 30 September 2010 at 12:56 Report Abuse

1. Does Ms. Rakhi handle family law Criminal Cases too at DWK, DEL ?

2. How much are her range of charges for Family Law Civil and/or Criminal cases Mr. Alok / Ms. Rakh?

Member (Account Deleted)

[ Scorecard : 106]
Posted On 30 September 2010 at 12:58 Report Abuse

Yes, I too, would be glad to know the above information. 

Total thanks : 1 times

Jamai Of Law

[ Scorecard : 2122]
Posted On 01 October 2010 at 14:49 Report Abuse

@ Amit ji,


Optionally you CAN fight your case on your own.


It is not mandatory to hire a lawyer.


Also if your income is below 50k Rs p.a. you CAN avail the services vide legal services authorities act 1987


Dalip Kumar Chhabra

[ Scorecard : 155]
Posted On 01 October 2010 at 20:23 Report Abuse

Mr. Amit ,

            Please remember - costly  investment is better than weeping- take best advise from best lawyer , best treatment from best doctor.  Payment's  worries would take you in worries and nothing more than that you can achieve.   

Your main aim should be to get best services and get rid of foisted worries at the earliest  rather than revolving around fee structures .



Dalip Kr. Chhabra, Advocate,

Delhi. 9811131089

Total thanks : 1 times


Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India
[ Scorecard : 1066]
Posted On 01 October 2010 at 21:27 Report Abuse

Dear Querist,


If you wish to contest your divorce case, you may do so by appointing a reasonably good lawyer who would understand and give value your time and money, besides being, of course, a competent person. In the event you are unable to pay a reasonable fee, you may arrange for legal aid route which is free depending upon certain conditions. If that route is also shut, you may prepare yourself and appear in person to advance your case.


If you feel you need a pre-divorce consultancy, you may do so. I have a known who I guess would be of help. He is Advocate Sanjib Dutta # 9818235515.


Trust this would suffice.


Rabin Majumder

Advocate & Attorney

For Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora

Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for Need a good lawyer in Ghaziabad 4 Divorce case in Dwarka-ND.

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics