Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahtaj (Nil)     12 August 2010

Need Help

Dear Sir/Madam,

We belong to Islam Sunni.

I am Mumtaj Banu, 34 Year old lady, staying Vijnapura (Bangalore) I have 2 sons & 1 daughter, my father & Mother are not alive.

We are 3 sisters and 3 brothers all are married, my elder & middle brother & their wife’s are planning to kill my family & my younger sister family, due to the property issue.

My father before living this world, he has taken promise from my middle brother that, give equal part to my daughters in property.

My elder brother is staying in same street where I am, every alternate day he used to fight with us, one day he came with bamboo & he beaded me like anything & I got fractured in my leg still know I am not able to walk properly.

I am very poor person, due to my bad financial condition I have discontinued my children education, they are still trying to get same job to earn some money for us, but my elder & middle brother are just a devil for us, where ever they are going for job simply my brothers going there & telling, they are robbers why you kept them for job kick them out immediately otherwise you will sufferer, see have can we live our life like this. One day we are eating one day we are sleeping without food, you can come & see my situation how we are living.

I am living in my father’s house only, but I am paying rent to my brother this house is like without shelter when rain comes water will come automatically inside the house we are not even able to sleep in the night.

I was working when my leg is fine, now I am helpless I can’t go for work due to my leg.

My Elder family member (My Grandmother, Uncle, Aunty, ETC) everyone try to solve this issue, but my brother is saying, “no one can do anything to me I will not give you anything & also I will kill you”.

My brother financial condition is very good due to my father property each & everything is with him only.

I am writing this letter to you because I tried many Mahila Samaj everyone is asking for money I am a poor lady how I can give money to them, if I would have money why I will suffer like this.

Please help us to take our share in property. 

I hope you will help me in this regard.

Thanks & regards,

Mumtaj Banu - 09972405823

Shahtaj Banu

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register