Nbw not executing by police

nbw issued against my husband who is working is a reputed MNC,but not paying anything to me as meintanance,he got married again without our divorce and has one child frm that gal.nbw forwarded to respective police station,but police is telling that accused not found.but i have correct information that he is in that perticular company and working ther.what step i need to take .my advocate told me that he might be given some money to not execute that nbw.i am helpless.fighting for injustice,498(a) case still pending before court.and how can i find the proff of second marrage.


don't worry...court will again issue NBW ..if he repeats again this then he will b declared as PO.....WAIT U WILL RECEIVE ALL WITH INTEREST....9816374011



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu