Name change


            my name is rajesh yerraguntla and i am planning to change my name like vyshnav yerraguntla , i am planning to enter into film industry some astrological issues due to that i am changing my name could please tell me the full process for name changing?

Law Student

Hi! In my opinion, you need to file an affidavit for name change, which should include your old name, desired name, and reason for name change. Then have such affidavit attested by your 1st class district magistrate or a notary. Keep extra copies of the same.

Also, you need to send out notice(s) of name change and have them published in any two local newspapers. Then, with the help of the affidavit and the publication, you will need to have your name change published in the Gazette of India.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu