LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohith Radhakrishnan   11 March 2018

NI 138 appeal against acquittal

Hello, I used to work with an employer and he had forced me to sign a bond. I quit the job and he used one of the cheques collected as security to file a case under NI 138. Please find the details below: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/mobile/forum/need-help-with-cheque-bond-for-employment-146141.asp After the trial, the honourable JFCM court acquitted me of the offence and also mentioned that the said bind was not enforcible. Now the company has filed an appeal against this in High Court with special leave under sec 378 of CrPC. Now my query is about, how to move forward. Will I have to take bail again from the High Court? And how can I move my defence further? Please reply ASAP and thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.

with regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

IamSandeep (Service)     24 April 2018

Hi Rohith

I  read your thread on cheque bounce case where you were implicated by your employer in sec 138 NI Act.The same type of case is filed by my employer by taking blank signed cheque from me at joining of compan & when I left company my employer implicated in false Sec 138 NI Act case . Can you send me judgment copy of JMFC you where you aquited from case for court reference.

Dear Experts

Can you advice me how can I search judgment copy of above mentioned case

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More