My wife has filed false fir on false grounds


    my wife has filed false 498a case against me and they bribed the police people in mohali punjab and filed an FIR against me and my family.

  all the allegations are false, and i even showed the proof to police people and woman cell -mohali,. but in vain, they say FIR is already registered , now nothing can be done.

my wife also file a domestic violence case and maintenace case against me, and to my shock. when i recieved papers signature was also not of my wife.

I had applied for a bail in lower court and it got rejected.

I have proofs of all videos and messaged that i showed to lower court judge, but being a lady she refused to see and just rejected my bail.

how do i get justice and , what action can i take with RTI and court against my wife and her family.




generally showing proofs to police = opening ur defense in advance.

its usless to pursuade police - they do only what they want to do.

if ur bail application is rejected, how did you manage to get out of police custody ?

Total likes : 1 times



Put all evidence in wrap until its real necessary.


Police will file FIR anyhow, its profitable business for them.


Be brave and face the cases. You are not alone. Read exp. of other fighters at


There are only two ways to handle litigation, either to fight or to surrender. Choose which suits you.


Satinder g AAP daro mat bail ke liye high court jao aur bail Milne ke baad enjoy the life and this stupid case also,saal 2 saal case lad lo fir AAP kisi sey kuch bhi puchoge nhi balki sabko bataoge,kiuki halaat sab sekha dete hai,kanon bhi.enjoy dear

@satinder....dont worry, there are many people like u and me sailing in the same boat....take bail and get relaxed, let your wife too run around in the courts, very soon she will realise that wrinkles have started to appear and hair is turning white, uske baad game change ho jayega......tension mat le............


dear satinder ji , need not to worry jaise jaise time jata rahega wah apne aap case vapas le legi...


I am worried that my wife family has good hold in local police and they sent me a message that they will get the bail rejected from high court.


I am worried coz if my bail gets rejected, i will be in real problem then.


I have all videos of my wife and my father-in-law accepting that they have not even one percent problem with me. and my wife on the contrary accepted in video and audio conversations that she is the one, who is shouting in house and accepts her faults. 

she has taken this step coz of her parents and uncle, just to get share in my father property.

she has never allowed me to have any physical relations with her until i transfer property in her name,

I have made very high expense on her. coz of her high demands, i had to even sell my car to get her gold jewellery set.


I would like to have one advice from you, i have 2 hearings on 27th this month for domestic violence and maintenance, what preparations and what documents you think would be of good for me.


I have got a bail from high court. now court has ordered mediation in high court between me and my wife.


I want to know that my wife parents and my wife is asking to go to trial, what should i do?


what happens in trial and how do i get out of it. is there any real problem for me.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu