LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baskar (Proprietor)     20 October 2016

My wife abusing me

sir, i married my wife in the year of 1997. i have a son. since 12 years she is abusing me and my son in various ways and even saying that i am a b*st*rd and my child was not born to me. I know that my son is born to me. She want to humiliate me. She is challenging me that she will not give divorce by money issue. now i need divorce from her. she is abusing and threatening me and my son every day as we are men without power that is we are not a man. me and my 16year old son are humiliated. she repeatedly torturing us and says she will not give divorce. i kindly request you to give me advice how to file a case in this regard. Please help me.

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
First give notice via lawyer asking her to.mend her ways. Failing which you will file divorce petition based on mental cruelty.

(Guest)
First give notice via lawyer asking her to.mend her ways. Failing which you will file divorce petition based on mental cruelty.

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     20 October 2016

It is difficulty to prove d cruelty of wife.So if u have guts take another house for rent and shift along with ur son.Keep aloof fr some time.Then plan after some time.

(Guest)
Usually Mr Singh giving legal advice. Why this time giving absurd vaastu advice? All articles in constitution, all laws gave been formulated so that we lead happy and peaceful life. We as lawyers should help general public to get over their problems in easiest way possible legally, advising them don't do to court as it's 19 years? How correct it is? Tmrw after 20 yrs of mrg if u undergo same will u simply stay put? Life is worth leading even if lead only 1 day but with respect. @querist.. don't deter. U contact me. Will formulate plan to get rid of headache.

(Guest)
Usually Mr Singh giving legal advice. Why this time giving absurd vaastu advice? All articles in constitution, all laws gave been formulated so that we lead happy and peaceful life. We as lawyers should help general public to get over their problems in easiest way possible legally, advising them don't do to court as it's 19 years? How correct it is? Tmrw after 20 yrs of mrg if u undergo same will u simply stay put? Life is worth leading even if lead only 1 day but with respect. @querist.. don't deter. U contact me. Will formulate plan to get rid of headache.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2016

Avoid averments, allegations.

Generate irrefutable evidence, for us if required, at appropriate time, in appropriate forum.

In the meantime, skillfully counsel and ask tom mend ways and behave for the sake of child and rest of middle aged life.

Seek help of elders, counsellors etc etc............

A walk alone (-)     22 October 2016

After 19 years of marriage is too late for divorce. It's peak time to concentrate on career of your son and you are thinking of divorce. First try to sort out problem in four walls or you can take help of marriage counselor to save relationship. if only due to her challenge you want divorce then at least think about your son career or future also . At last if you want divorce then record her threats and when she humiliate . These recording will help as evidence in proving cruelty in divorce case

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 October 2016

Generate irrefutable evidence, for use, if required, at appropriate time, in appropriate forum.

Build your defense.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     08 November 2016

divorce is not a solution; but better organize your 'emotional intelligence to fit with hers then things will be very fine sir.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     08 November 2016

your accusations on her is just careless as you did not understand her predicament, just try to understand her issues by mutual friendly talking; please understand after 16 or abt 20 yrs of married life where she will go please appreciate y=that is called 'social intelligence' and also 'emotional intelligence' sir tks

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2016

If differences can be removed by amicable means and marriage can be saved, nothing like it.

The disputes and separation has its own effects.

However :Generate irrefutable evidence, for use, if required, at appropriate time, in appropriate forum.

Build your defense.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register