Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manu (manager)     21 June 2012

My property dispute- pls help

Subject : hello sir..need help in property matter

hello ..my father is very sick and is a possibility that he passes away. i have a joint property with my 2 uncles and my father and its written in the will that by my grandmother that property would be given to 3 grand sons. my father gave my uncles the money and its mututallyunderstood the property goes to me. i have proof of money on a stamp deed and checks paid to them as the proof. now what am i suppose to do once he passses away . my questions are 1. i dont want my uncles/cousins to bother me 2, i have 2 sisters ...do they have any share. my father is alive and has told me that the property is yours and no sister is concerned. what shud i do to be on a safer side. i dont want them to bother me. 3. i am also seperated and would be filing for divorce...i dont want my x -wife and her parents to bother me. 4. also right now my 3rd uncle has filed a forged case in high court demanding his share by producing fake will. we have won the case in tis hizari and is pending in high court . our lawyer says dont worry. we wud win as his will is fake. what all steps shud i take to save my house from all these people. please help . i dont mind if my mother puts her name in the property as she has full right and i dont want anyone to bother me or my mother. how would divorce affect it . as this is my ancestral property and she cannot demand any thing from this. please help thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register