Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     11 August 2011

My freind cheated me

HI

my friend taken 1Lakh Rupees 3 years back ,Idid not taken any Promisery Notes Now he was not repaying the money and threating me do what ever he is saying ,now my finicial conditions is bad he is not repaying the what I have to do

Thanks

rahul

Learning

5 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     11 August 2011

you have  learnt a valuable lesson in life .if you ahve advanced money in cash without any writing forget it .

you have stated 3 years have passed . your claim for recovery would be barred by limitation

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 August 2011

Without documentary proof you cannot revocer the amount from your friend. 
So it is better to go in a smooth way to recover the amount or to get promissiory note.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 August 2011

Recovery is barred by Limitation Act.

Sorry but no one could help you legally. Try some other methods to compel him to repay this amount.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

niranjan (civil practice)     11 August 2011

Give him a notice stating that  you(friend) have returned only 50 thousands on such n such date out of  borrowed three lakhs.

Ankit @mka.asr (Prop)     12 August 2011

one person who is friend of my brother cheated me. I gave him cheque of  Rs 1 lac as advance amount to purchase plot( as he is working as property dealer) but later i got information that its disputed property so i denied to purchase. That property dealer didn't return me cheque. i made stop payment of my cheque. After 2 months of this incident i got notice fro that property dealer claiming Rs 1 lac as my cheque is bounced. he is claiming this amount as he has given me personal loan to construct my office.

1. I have rented office space and he is claiming that i have taked this money for construction of office.

2. I didn't sign any Loan agreement paper with him.

3. My Lawyer has mentioned that this case is false.

4. I do not have any friendly or business relationship with that person.

5. Date mentioned on Memo is wrong also. Date mentioned on Memo is day before producing cheque in bank by petioner. is it possible for such clerical mistake?

Please guide how to get rid of this false case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More