LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jitendra kalivda (graphic designer)     09 January 2013

My co-applicant not share there part

My name is Jitendra Dahyalal Kalivda I am the applicant for housing loan & i Paid installment every month without fail.

I am the applicant my co-applicant is my mother & 2nd aco-applicant is my father

I am in trouble from last seven to eight months.

My brother creat some problem in our family after that my mother & my father was not supporting me b'cuz of my brother.

My mother buy the flat before 4 months when the situation was created after they are move to there

My co-applicant was not share there amount what they share before after some problem they created, I paid the whole installment alone without fail every month my salary is 13000/- & my installment amount is 7885/- 
i manage every month but i have my family with two daughters, one was in 2nd standard & second one is got admission in this year in nursery.

i don't want to like stop my installment but can your firm give me some advice for that

I want to remove my co-applicant name from my home loan, (its urgent)
b'cuz they gave me problem in future i was paid the installment & then after if they demanded for share then what to i do they did't pay property tax, maintains tax, water bill charges & other charges

My Co-applicants was stay with me at my residence they move from my house to other flat  & they not paid any amount for share.

Please Help For that Matter,

here is some details what i tack from dhfl bank

Select Loan Code
Borrower Name: Jitendra Dahyalal Kalivda
Co-borrower Name: Bharti Dahyalal Kalivda
Co-borrower Name2: Dahyalal Walji Kalivda
Loan Type: Purchase of House / Flat
Loan Sanctioned  (`) : 666842 Sanctioned Date: 30/10/2010
Sanctioned Period: 20 Years  
Total Loan Disbursed (`) : 666842 Last Disbursement Date: 31/10/2010
Current EMI (`)  : 7885 EMI Start Date: 01/11/2010
Current ROI: 12.00 % Interest Type: Variable