LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MAHESH M KURUP   05 February 2016

Mutual divorce

my faily life last only 2 years and we are seperated for the last 6 months. and our baby is only 3 months old. my wife deserve a mutual divorce she is not willing to continue a family life.what is the easy way to achive a mutual divorce at the earliest moment. i would like to know legally i had to pay any cash for women and child.

Learning

7 Replies

Vicky (Engg)     06 February 2016

who want divorce?

what is the reason for seperation?

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     06 February 2016

Have her sent a legal notice drafted in a way so as to not make it sound that it is a threat but a suggestion to amicably separate ties and move ahead in life . This has worked miraculously for my clients in the past. Especially those who haven't been talking to their spouses since a long time and require a divorce decree

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     06 February 2016

1. Mutal Consent Divorce means getting the decree of divorce from the Court with mutual consent and without blaming each other,

2. In USA, it is called No-Fault divorce,

3. Here both of yiou shall have to come to an understandinf as to what will be terms for his MCD i.e. will the wife demand any amount for herself to agree for the MCd, will she demand any amount for the maintenance of her son?  All these terms ae to be specified in a Memorundum of understanding to be executed by both the parties which will be part of the MCD petition. In several cases there have been no demand from eithet side and simple MCd petition is filed,

4. Discuss with your wife and arrive at an understanding for filing the MCD petition and act accordingly,

5. The decree of divorce will be granted within 6 & 1/2 months of its filing.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     06 February 2016

Rightly advised by Mr KK Ganguly as above, nothing more to add or comment.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     07 February 2016

I just do not understand taht both of you have no value for child's life, you want to destroy your child's whole Duniya

I just do not understand taht both of you have no value for child's life, you want to destroy your child's whole Duniya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register