Muslim law does not allow adoption how can i adopt legally

I have married a hindu girl through special marraige act recently now she is having a child of 13 year and his biological father has been expired now i want to know what is the procedure for the adoption or the change of name in school as his new name with father name (me) and last name ? please help me with the same as soon as possible . 


There is also no adoption in christian religion.But adoption id done through religious priest and ratified through court of law.Adopt the same procedure.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu