Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

riyazbasha (hr executive)     10 November 2014

Muslim law

Dear 

Hi everyone . Pls help me out .

This is my second marriage : I married to a middle class girl , 1year ago . without dowry , or any other items taken from them .ok .....  And all the marriages were made by my mother itself around 2lakhs .

And after three months pregancy was starting but she use some medicine to clear that , from that time problems started in out home. Then later due to financial problem , i went for job to saudi arabia for 2 years agreement .. Even my wife agreed ,  after i left india soon after 3 days she went to her mother home with gold ornaments of 1lakh ., then all false complaints on my mother and my brother , sister . that r doing harrasment to her . and complaint at mahila mandals .    Then my mother has complaint against her same that complaints r false in Vanitha Sahayani Vani .   Till now its nearly 5months still they r giving dates to come for counciling .............

So now she is ready to give Khula ,, but she is demanding 1.5lakh rupees , And she is saying gold is with my family . so pls suggest me what to do .

And my wife is saying she will put case against my family.

Iam here in saudi arabia , but for my family they r distrubing lot . , so can my mother put any case against her .

Pls waiting for your reply .

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     10 November 2014

Dear, Has she cleared her pregnency, I mean she abortioned the child? Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

riyazbasha (hr executive)     11 November 2014

Yes sir , she has used medicine to clear it ,,, that it came front when i saw the prescripttion in her purse. in her name from some clinic. ( Vomilast Tablets).

My mother has that prescripttion .

We have only approach first to Vanitha sahaya vani .

Pls help me out .  Iam out of india .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register