LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwas Bhide (N/A)     02 May 2014

Multiple maintaince orders

Th court has given multiple maintainance orders against me and  they are expecting the amount to be paid by me. 

2 family court orders -- a) Resecution maintainance  b) mainatinance order against divirose rejection

1 domestic voilence order.

I came to know that there is judgment by bombay high court that wife can not claim multiple maintaince orders , the order which ever is max amount is to be treated as final maintainance.

I request experts  to give me the details of this bombay high court judgement

Thanks in advance

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 May 2014

No multiple maintenance petition is allowed-Delhi High court.

No maintenance is allowed under Domestic violence act to wife, if wife already claimed under section 125 of Crpc. Its a misuse of law.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 May 2014

But no court is considering this citation.

There are multiple orders and solution is to take benefit from technical faults.

(Guest)

No court can order multiple of maintenance by knowing the facts that husband is allready paying through other section. Its your duty to bring the facts that you are allready paying the maintenance before every court where maintenance case running. Go through my blog I have allready posted 100 of judgements about denial of maintenance. Just brush up your knowledge about biased law to keep ahead of misues of law by women.

Good luck,

(ESIS)

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     02 May 2014

Please read the DV ACT  and and  attend courts before dishing out free for all advice.

And also read the agonies of various people on this site alone who have been  ordered to pay multiple maintenance ,and solve their problems.

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     02 May 2014

Section 26 in The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005

26. Relief in other suits and legal proceedings.—

(1) Any relief available under sections 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 may also be sought in any legal proceeding, before a civil court, family court or a criminal court, affecting the aggrieved person and the respondent whether such proceeding was initiated before or after the commencement of this Act. tc "26. Relief in other suits and legal proceedings.—

(1) Any relief available under sections 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 may also be sought in any legal proceeding, before a civil court, family court or a criminal court, affecting the aggrieved person and the respondent whether such proceeding was initiated before or after the commencement of this Act."

(2) Any relief referred to in sub‑section (1) may be sought for in addition to and along with any other relief that the aggrieved person may seek in such suit or legal proceeding before a civil or criminal court. tc "(2) Any relief referred to in sub‑section (1) may be sought for in addition to and along with any other relief that the aggrieved person may seek in such suit or legal proceeding before a civil or criminal court."

(3) In case any relief has been obtained by the aggrieved person in any proceedings other than a proceeding under this Act, she shall be bound to inform the Magistrate of the grant of such relief. tc "(3) In case any relief has been obtained by the aggrieved person in any proceedings other than a proceeding under this Act, she shall be bound to inform the Magistrate of the grant of such relief."

(Guest)

Oh oh.....you are telling me to read dv act and attend courts..ROTFOL

Ok , tell me which court you want me to attend?

Yadanand the super lawyer who attends court daily, never give free advices and yes he charges money for reading dv act..lolz

Dear friend neither me nor you are greater than highcourts and supreme courts , so, plz come out from the cheap thinking of civil court/lower court that rulings of particular state will only followed by judges. Your comments are immature. Its time for you to read supreme court guidelines that multiple maintenance cant be entertained by different courts.

And i dont think so i have to explain you all about different sections of maintenance, if i will do then certainly i will charge from you bcz as per you i dont attend courts so how could my bread and butter will go on...ha ha ha:D

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register