Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAY (DR)     23 March 2013

Mother land [what about dad?]

Respected AdvocateS ,

Please let me know the penal codes for the respective offences if its considered an offence 

1) girl friend cheating you for s*xual pleasure for 2 years in the PROMISE of getting married and almost spoiling one s career when she was already married for 5 years and has been doing it with many young innocent guys [messages available revealing the promise and apology when found out she was betraying]

2)when due to the above mentioned the innocent attempts to commit suicide 

3)due to the same if someone has already committed suicide nd what if the deceased was a minor male

4)and her husband knows this nd its a conspiracy involving the 2 nd many more married couples who are a part of the disgraceful swapping high class couples in the society helping each other to pull out such great cons

Learning

4 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     23 March 2013

Hypothetical questions mixed with an overactive imagination.

AJAY (DR)     23 March 2013

manish ...if u r an advocate could u answer the 'hypothetic' questions and this is based on real life incidents that has happened nd still happening as the victims were never ready to go public 

this is to finish ma article but after goin thru a lot of legal documents ,still i couldnt pin point any penal codes

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     23 March 2013

I am not an advocate yet, but the first one is cheating, second one no offence, third one abetment to suicide, fourth one aiding and abetting cheating plus criminal conspiracy.

1 Like

AJAY (DR)     24 March 2013

if u cud pls let me know sm penal codes to quote...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register