LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay   19 January 2018

Money recovery

Hi, I have paid INR 4 Lakhs in Nov 2016 for a business deal closure to a person(in different city). But the deal is not closed to us. I paid 2 Lakhs in cash to hand and other 2 lakhs through online transfer. I do not have any proof that i have given him the money other than the bank online transfer acknowledgement. Please advise if i can recover my money. If so, What procedure do i have to follow.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     19 January 2018

you'll have to file a suit for recovery.

Hemant Chaudhary   19 January 2018

Hi,it is advisable to send him a legal demand notice through a lawyer, to repay the amount within 15 days..if he fails to comply with the legal notice , you can file a civil suit ifr recovery..contact in person for further legal assistance,,adv hemant chaudhary ph:9654062181

Hi,it is advisable to send him a legal demand notice through a lawyer, to repay the amount within 15 days..if he fails to comply with the legal notice , you can file a civil suit ifr recovery..contact in person for further legal assistance,,adv hemant chaudhary ph:9654062181

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     20 January 2018

file recovery suit in court

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 January 2018

Issue legal notice to him and demandd entire amount with interest and if he fails to comply with notice then file suit for recovery of  amount with interest.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2018

First you may issue a legal demand notice for the entire amount stating that he borrowed the amount in part on two occasions.

Let him commit to the notice by giving a reply either denying or admitting, then you can drag him to court with civil suit for recovery of money with interest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register