LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan (sub engineer)     23 January 2017

Mohan thakare

I want to know is there any type of help from LCI as I am working in Mahagenco(MSEB), I have not taken a quarter at my transferred place and not vacated quarter from the previous place they are charging me for that 25000 per month they are not allowing me to submit previous quarter. what can I do please help me in this matter where to complaint

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2017

Are not you a member of your Union and paying subscripttions, or MSEB is not having service regulations stipulating such conditions.  Atleast the Union may suggest such experts locally, as they are competent to deal with such matters, and LCI is just a forum to guide and one wants actions/remedy.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 January 2017

The employee's union can intervene and guide and help to resolve the matter. 

If you are willing to vacate previous quarter and have quarter at location where you are tranferred then apply under proper acknowledgment.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     24 January 2017

Mr. Mohan,

First of all check up the allotment/vacation  of quarters rules and regulations in your organisation.  Whether you adhere the same or willingly not vacated quarter at your own at previous location ?  Whether you have  taken Permission or not to retain quarter at previous station  Union can not do any thing beyond the perview of rules and regulations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register