Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (Admin)     12 January 2011

Mobile service activation delayed

Hi,

I have taken a new postpaid connection from one of the leading mobile service companies on Aug 28th 2010, they did verification of my address and everything went good and they said that its going to be activated in one week. I waited for 10days but it didn't get activated and I went to the nearest office to me and asked the reason for not activating my new connection, they said the series of the number that they issued me is not yet released/configured in their server, i asked them without checking this primary thing how did you issue the number to me, they said sorry for inconvenience its going to be get activated in next 3 weeks. But it didn't happened till now. Whenever I call them they are just saying sorry and asking for one more week or ten more days, but never happened with in the time that they told me. My question is Can I go to the consumer forum with this complaint? If I go how do I need to be prepared? I know I am asking very primary questions, because this is very first time for me to think about courts/forums/Laws, thats the reason why I posted this in 'Others' category, I even could not understand that this goes under which category. So please help/guide me how can i get my problem solved?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     12 January 2011

you may contact the higher authority of the company like executive of the whole region(sales) etc and bring this to his notice and at the same time convey clearly that u will be taking legal course if the service doesn't start within a particular period. This should be sufficient for waking them up. Approaching consumer forum will mean hiring a lawyer, remain present as and when required etc etc. I don't think it''s gone too far as yet. Contacting higher authority should solve the prob

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register