LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parth   16 November 2017

Mental harrisment of senior employee

Sir i recently joint government college as professor right now im in probation and my principle is doing mental harrisment he is giving extra workload and harrising me also he is telling me to do photoshoot of program events happing in college and waring me if i will not follow this i will terminate in probation sir i have cleared gujarat public service commission please give me advice what can i do

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If feeling harassed and already selected by GPSC, better resign from the present job of professor.

Parth   18 November 2017

I have cleared gpsc exam and entred into government college there above mention this things are happening

(Guest)

You have the need to discuss the instances of bias, prejudice and the the instances of harassment in person to some service laws expert. Otherwise, additional official work cannot be termed as harassment.

By the way, how would you like to justify the assignment of a casual job of photoshots of a program as harassment? You have to cooperate with the head of the organization in conduct of the organizational activities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register