Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Padiyar   29 August 2015

Mental and financial harassment by employer

Hi All,

I am an employee of an Indian company which has been aquired by a multinational company a few years ago. After the aquisition, as expected all the policies of the big multinational has been put in place. I was recently due for my yearly appraisal and was informed by the co-founder of the original indian company, who works as COO now, that I've received 20% hike on my current salary which will be backdated to/effectivce from July. However, before I could get my letter, I've recently resigned from the company and to retain me, the COO threatned me that he would put a freeze on my appraisal if I don't withdraw my resignation. I was sickened by this statement of the COO and decided to not withdraw my resignation. Now, my appraisal money has been blocked by the company and they are again forcing me to extend my notice period. By doing so, I'll am not getting around 25K less than what I should have got. I would want to register a case again the company in the labour court now and would appreiciate some advice on how to go about it.

Thanks and Regards,

Arjun

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 August 2015

Repeated Query.............

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Mental-and-financial-harassment-by-employer-126266.asp#.VeFzOn1-jMo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register