LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh   14 January 2018

Member against committee member of society and tenants

Our society is land lord of one building there all tenants leaves pagdi system.one of tenants wants to sell his property to third party.society committee member doing the name transfer in 10 %. But member like me I have objected why so huge discount.but I am not in the committee. I offer society I like to buy the property and I will give 35% to society(landlord) for name transfer. As member of the society(landlord) do I have the first right to buy the tenant property other than third party. If yes in which rule book is written I want to known the para. So that I can challenge society committee member. So I can buy the property and pay 35% name transfer to the society which is benefit for the society.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 January 2018

the housing societies can indeed frame their own laws. there are broad guidelines, or bye-laws, that every housing society adopts when it is registered. 

These rules and regulations govern the day-to-day functioning of the housing society and are crucial to its smooth running. 

"These guidelines are typically framed under the Co-operative Societies Act, which is a Central Act. This provides specific guidelines for a society to be registered with the municipal corporations, its governance structures, common area maintenance rights, dos & don'ts, accounting practices and various other covenants related to leasing/ purchasing a house within the society," 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register