Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay   22 January 2017

Marriage problem

Hi,

I am a married person but my wife has gone with her brother who worked as a Jr Engg uder the Govt. of Odisha Electric Board without intimation,only after 40 Days with me at Hyderabad.During this period we have done abortion due to non planned child .

Now she & her brother threatened me for will not give a diverse & file a case for dowry,beating,not giving food & done abortion without her permission.I have all the relevant supporting proofs in terms of phone recording.I have tried so many times throgh calling,sent sms & sent letter still no reply yet received.I have tried to communicate to mediators to resolve the issue by both the family members  . Still they are not ready to sent. I am ready to accept her once again if any such written proof which shows, she should not repeat this in future.

Can you please suggest me ,in such case what should i do ? Is there any chance to go for divorce using the recording calls which clearly shows I am innocent & doctor certified certificate for abortion ? Can I file a case with this supporting recordings? or any thing else.Please reply me .

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vijay

Hi,

I am a married person but my wife has gone with her brother who worked as a Jr Engg uder the Govt. of Odisha Electric Board without intimation,only after 40 Days with me at Hyderabad.During this period we have done abortion due to non planned child .

Now she & her brother threatened me for will not give a diverse & file a case for dowry,beating,not giving food & done abortion without her permission.I have all the relevant supporting proofs in terms of phone recording.I have tried so many times throgh calling,sent sms & sent letter still no reply yet received.I have tried to communicate to mediators to resolve the issue by both the family members  . Still they are not ready to sent. I am ready to accept her once again if any such written proof which shows, she should not repeat this in future.

Can you please suggest me ,in such case what should i do ? Is there any chance to go for divorce using the recording calls which clearly shows I am innocent & doctor certified certificate for abortion ? Can I file a case with this supporting recordings? or any thing else.Please reply me .

Dear Mr Vijay,

What kind of person are you?  After abortion whom will she go with? You are talking as if she ran away with someone else's husband?  She went with her brother. Abortion ie unwanted pregnancy has its own side effects.  It has very bad impact on womans mind.  Why do people like you forget such thing?

Where will matter of divorce come from?  You arre simply trying to create base for seeking divorce which you wont get.

So please go and bring your wife back with all respect and love.

Why will she give you divorce?  Even if things are bad between you and your wife, sort it out.

Above people like autohide and sachin who have failed in relationships and roamed to courts will only give advice so that you will entangle yourself in legal web without enjoying neither marital life or life for that matter.

Brother will give dhamki to you coz he does not want sister to come back and sit at home of her parents or his house where she does not have any place to go, moreover he does not want marriage to break.

Go smoothly.  It is very fragile condition now that your wife has undergone abortion.

All way long you are talking as if it is someone else's wife not your wife.

Change your attitude or else you will simpliy roam like mad dog to court for two decades without getting divorce. Mind it.  This I am telling after seeing thousands of cases like yours. Dont take stupid decision to part ways.  All women are alike!  Dont forget it is YOUR WIFE people who want to screw up your life will suggst court police.  once your life is spoilt you will be left alone, even your wife wont come to help you, forget parents and other so called famly members.  Hope sanity prevails.

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     23 January 2017

You have make a big issue of small thing. Why don't you give her time to come out from bad impact of abortion? The matter which can be solve by patience within four wall , why you want to solve it in court? Your one legal step will make you roam court and waste money on lawyer for decades.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register