LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrit kumar (job)     18 October 2016

Marriage dispute at mediation centre

marriage is 6 month old. wife filed dowry and harasment complaint at women cell. women cell refer our case to mediation cell. in mediation cell she demanding money . mediatior also alsking me how much amount i can pay to her. mediator threaten me that solve the issue here othiwise ur wife will file multiple case as DV/ DOWRY etc. my wife wants divorce as wriiten in the complaint nd now demanding huge money.

what should i do . plz guide

Learning

4 Replies

sai narayana   18 October 2016

Tell them that for divorce one year period is required from the date of marriage so wait for another 6 months and then we will come back with mutually agreeable terms and conditions.

Sachin (N.A)     18 October 2016

You only decide terms and conditions of mutual divorce in CAW Cell in writting and after completion of one year of marriage file . Mutual consent divorce petition.

You can return her stridhan in CAW Cell but other than that if you are paying anything pay it in court at second motion of divorce

A walk alone (-)     18 October 2016

Dnt go settlement on huge amount. Let her file case. Believe me nothing she can do except filing false allegation. Filing case is easy but hard to prove allegation . Court need evidence for allegation. Judge also know 90% cases are false. Let her roam court, waste her money and time. One day when she fed up by roaming courts she will herself come for settlement on your terms and conditions. Dnt fear by these threats. As long you fear of this they will take advantage. She need divorce, she has age factor after age she can't get remarry. You are man plus point no age factor. So let her roam courts. Just try to collect evidence against her.

(Guest)
File counter 498a right away.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More